Curling on Rousseau Street. This outdoor rink was located on a marshy area across the road from where the first Wilson’s Mill was built. The curlers in this picture may be two rinks that were formed when the Ancaster Curling Club was formed in 1906. The minutes of the curling club are in possession of Fieldcote Museum along with the names of all the founding members (Courtesy Grimwood Collection).

Pope Auto 1902

Ancaster Fair 1935